|Contract Duration||6 Months renewable|
|Job Title||Program Officer|
|Working Hours||Full Time|
|Published Date||13 January 2021|
|Deadline Date||24 January 2021|
The Program Officer provides support to the implementation of program activities, s/he also plays a key role in liaison with local authorities, and other relevant stakeholders, working closely with the Project Manager and other program staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Undertakes monthly and regular budget analysis to conceptualize on how the budget state is and alert the program team once they are under/over budget.
· Produce the Monthly Projections Plan and submit to the Finance.
· Produce the Monthly Procurements Plan and submit to the Procurement.
· Provide administrative support to the program team, including field staff.
· Follow up on implementation of program activities and in compliance with WTFH policies, standards and guidelines.
· Draft program incident reports and submit them to the Project Manager for finalization and submission to the donor.
· Contribute to program development initiatives such as preparation, review, and submission of program proposals, needs assessments, and other support as needed.
· Assist in Program Monitoring and Evaluation by collecting, compiling and analyzing data on program performance to inform continued program efficiency and success.
· Assist with the procurement of essential equipment and supplies for Blumont facilities.
· Report any matter of concern with regard to tasks or operational start-up.
· Perform other duties as assigned in the implementation of program activities.
|Qualifications & Preferred Skills|
|· A Bachelor’s degree in business, management or related fields.
· At least 2 years’ experience in humanitarian, IDPs or refugee programs with an international or local NGO.
· Experience working in the humanitarian context.
· Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in the Middle East is a plus.
· Ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English & Arabic;
· Technical understanding of Program Management and donor rules/regulations.
· Good computer skills- Microsoft Office including excel.
· Understanding of the budget preparation, forecasting and analysis process.
· Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
|How to Apply|
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter with three references to “Jobs@wasel-tasel.org” No later than (23 January 2021) and mention the position you are applying for to the subject section.
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.